Easter Egger Silver x Laced Wyandotte. Anyone have this particular mix?

Pics

kabhyper1

Songster
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013
Columbia City, IN
My Coop
My Coop
I hatched some this fall that ended up full siblings. Dad is Silver laced Wyandotte. Mom is EE. I don't think they would be sexlinked, but I thought the girl was all SL/W until I saw her beard.

Here are the babies..
Male

Female
Now as 11 week olds
Pullet

Cockeral (I think he is going to be pretty)

With "mom" (surrogate cochin)

I have looked everywhere and can't find this mix online, so I was just wondering if anyone has seen adults of this mix. Thanks!

With an EE its hard to tell the genes she may carry. The lacing on the chicks is very nice though.
Thank you. They were an unexpected surprise. A broody Cochin and the gathered eggs of the day became 2 ee wyandotte crosses and a minorca wyandotte cross. :) I have looked everywhere and have never gotten an answer for ee wyandotte cross.

Hey Kabhyper1, I just had my first ever hatchling pop out today and shud have anthr tomorrow and they are both the same as yours, father is a SLW and mother EE. When I get home I will post a pic of this first baby. It's a very pretty grey so far. Cant wait to see what #2 looks like and what they grow into. We should keep in touch and swap photos as they grow. Glad to see someone else with the same mix.

Well, it turns out that we have had a development since i last posted. My Lavender Orpington hen decided he was really a roo, which has completely complicated things. I thought I would be guessing at who the mama was but now apparently I gave 2 roos and am guessing at both mother and father. Will try and post some pics for you tomorrow. They are 3 weeks old now and getting their feathers so I am finally able to see what they are.going to look like.

I have just hatched several of this cross, the hens are all partridge colored EEs and the Roo is a SLW. I'll post some pics soon of the chicks. :)

Back
Top Bottom