EASTER SEED SWAP!!! Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealsilkiechick

ShowGirl Queen
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
Northwestern, pa
Welcome to the Easter Seed Swap, I hope u will join me in the fun!!i too like many have been burned on some swaps also so this is going to be different the way i was taught to do them. some of us r in winter with no eggs to swap so this is for us so we r not left out too.
wink.png

any questions ask and enjoy and have fun!! rules look long but since this is the first wanted to make sure everyone understood it.
silkie

~RULES~

1. limited to only the u.s.

2. IF U DO NOT SEND A BE U WILL NOT RECIEVE ONE IN RETURN, this is the only way anyone will not get one back.
wink.png
i'm the hostess but will also be swapping with u. this will be first 22 members counting me to sign up below.

3. ea person is to send 6 packets of seeds decorated with bunnies, chicks whatever as long as it is a Easter themed. u can use stickers, color them, draw them, print ur own seed packets ect. be creative and have fun!! seeds can be home grown, bought or store bought but must be from last year or presant nothing older. seeds must be flowers, fruits, vegaetables, trees, shrubs ect. send all 6 packets the same kind or 6 different packets of seeds ur choice.

4. ea person is also to send a small Easter gift ie- pencils, stickers, pens, keychain ect. senders choice just something cute for added fun that is Easter themed, these r just ideas to help also.

5. put ur byc name on ur seed packets and attach a note on ur gift so i don't send u same ones back. make sure u put common names on them, color ect so we know what the seeds r. my only limit on seeds is try to stay away from invasives and nothing unknown.

6. after i get all the be's in i will swap everyones stuff around includeing my be AND i will also add bonus seeds and ?? from my stash of seeds for each person in the swap who sends a be. this means u will ea recieve -6 different seed packets back, a different gift and also bonuses from me. i don't know what bonuses will be yet i got to look through my box and see what all i got extras of to share.

7. sign up below now till we get 21 more people i'll update this as needed with who is in. i don't know when Easter is this year so will add dates to close sign ups and when to ship once i find my calander. i want to ship back no later than a week before Easter but if recieved all early i can ship back faster.

8. BE's r self addressed stamped buble envies, please use 4 x 6" size approx. this is to protect ur goodies, include a return label and return postage in stamps or money so i can send u ur be's back in same envalopes. if postage is not included it will not be sent back till i recieve it. send for postage what it costs to ship ur be's plus a stamp or 2 extra to make sure it covers it. once everyone is signed up i'll pm everyone my p.o. addy to ship their be's too if i missed anything please ask.

have fun!!!!
silkie

DEADLINE' S-

signups till feb 15th unless we get 22 swappers before that then we will close it once we have 22.

to mail ur BE's out to me is March 23rd to the 28th. shipping early is fine, i'll send my addy to everyone soon as we close signups.

i'll ship back no later than the 6th of april so u all get them before easter wich is april 12th, if i get them all early i will ship them back sooner. this gives us all plenty of time to get them done, decorate our seed packets ect and noone has to rush on them.

Last edited:
welcome!!! oops i forgot, lol glad u reminded me- please send me an email when u join to [email protected] and give me ur byc name, real name and ur email addy's so i can send u all my mailing addy and i know i got everyone once we have all the swappers signed up this will help me to keep track of BE's when they come in also.
thanks!!
silkie

1. william9792-
2. therealsilkiechick-
3. justinszoo-
4. buckeyelady-
5. GPN-
6. cetawin-
7. dfchaser-
8. emmalynn-
9. wegotchickens-
10. pineburrowpeeps-
11. bockbock2008-
12. Laskaland-
13. kbarrett-
14. Andy123-
15. asa-
16. sred98- recieved
17. Msbear-
18. leecey411-
19. happyheart-
20. Bullet-
21. NancyDz-
22. Chickapooh23-

Last edited:
i just got it, thank u and welcome!!
big_smile.png
u guys will have loads of fun with this swap!! my fav part is to see how creative everyone is and all the different ideas the swappers come up with. i hope more join up the more there is the more fun it is!!
smile.png

after we get going i'll open a sent/recieved thread so u can all share what u got, add pics ect. again welcome to both of u!!!

welcome to all of u, thanks so much for joining us!!
smile.png
ur all added to the list of swappers. feel free to chat, ask questions ect while we wait fo more to join us.
silkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom