EASTER SEED SWAP!!! Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in, this will be my first swap so let's hope the swap horror stories ends here. PM'd with my addl info

I'm in!
bun.gif

Oh boy my first swap too. I don't think this one will have any horror stories with the way its set up. Not unless silkiechick keeps everything lol! Count me in! I'll pm you my info.

Quote:
that's the point of a hosstess swapping the stuff and sending it back so noone is left out.
smile.png
the only way anyone will not get a swap BE back will be if they do not send one into me. so as long as everyone sends their BE to me we r good to go.

i will update the list beside ur names when i recieve them in and when i ship them back so u all know. we'll open another post closer to time so u can let us know when u get them and share pics of what ur goodies r if u want. this keeps track of everything so we all know what is going on. by the way does anyone know what date easter is this year so i can figure dates to ship and that so i can post them?

welcome all new swappers!!!! i'm adding u to the list now, i'm also writeing them all and ur info in my tablet cuz i've gotten them in pm, and both my emails,lol. this way i got u all together in one place and i have a list ready so i have one to use when ur be's get here too. that way i have one with me while i have everything out to swap around also and can check them off as i do them. soon as we get enough people joined i'll send u all pm's with my addy where to send them too and ship date. when they get here i only need a day or 2 to get them ready unless it is over a weekend to ship them right back out so i'll ship them as quick as i can back for u to all enjoy and see what neat goodies ya get.
silkie

Quote:
lol, nope silkie is not like u r in good hands.
smile.png

for those of u who r newbies to swapping and have never done a swap before please post so like others have so i can mark that on my list. i've always added something for a bonus to any swap i've done for the newbies. it's a tradition, like passing it forward in thanks to those who helped me when i first got my start in seeds and swapping. so make sure if ur a newbie to swapping u let me know!!

I'm in
smile.png
Pm'd ya!
Do you need our zones or anything? Things that grow in the south don't grow in the north always.
Hugs
Christina

therealsilkiechick I think I forgot to give you my email addy in the pm so

[email protected]
big_smile.png

Except for perenials I do not think our zones really matter it is just the length of our growing season that really differs.

But I am a Zone 8.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom