Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm redoing my bunny barn next weekend. Lots of cleaning to do, and need to hang some new cages. Way too many bunnies here!

If anyone wants a free pet lionhead buck, I have two young ones. 10 to 14 weeks old. They just need to go.

Last edited:
Nella what are you planning on doing? How many holes you have?

I'm planning on setting eggs on Feb 7, so I can have baby chicks for my anniversary..
big_smile.png
If Nella my Rew mini lop (hehe no Nellabean I didn't name her after you she came with that name on her pedigree) is preggers the babies should be ready by Easter!
fl.gif
Hope in another week I can get my friend Nora out to palpate her! Another great set of news! I will be going to the Dalton show in March, will only have 2 to show but still going to get comments about my buck!! Depending on the comments I may go to the other 2 shows in March.

@ Bario I have 3 brown leghorn hens. They just started laying 2 weeks ago. If you are interested. Also have two RIR hens I'm thinking about getting rid of. They will be a year old in March.

I am near Lenoir City.

If it was a doe, it wouldn't be free ;)

I guess I'll just send these 2 to the chicken sale......nobody wants them. Have had the black one for over a month, I didn't even breed him, just took him to help a friend get rid of him. These last 2 bucks I can't seem to give away. The pt wht would make a pretty decent pet. He is tiny and cute.

hi folks, well I bought a nice blue JG roo from maria hall and I was wondering if there were any folks in east Tennessee that might be raising afew as well.Id like to find a hen or 2.as mine are still to young.color doesnt matter. thanks

Last edited:
Does any one here use Tennessee Farmers Coop feed with their flock?

If so, how has your flock done on it?

We have a Washington Farmers Coop here in Jonesborough, so I was just wondering.

I tried it a while back (just trying to stay local with my business). They have a 22% layer designed to cut with other grains or use as a base to make your own feed which I liked. The hens did not seem to care for it and the biggest problem was half the bag of pellets was basically mash. It was def. cheaper but not real high quality and my hens wont touch anything but pellets practically, so I wasted a lot that was a crumbly mash in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom