Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, don't know how I hurt my ankle, but there was some swelling and tenderness to the area right below my ankle bone. Went to the doc and had x-rays done, thankfully not the bone so she wrapped my ankle to help support it... sad thing is it hurts more wrapped than just laying around... oh well...
idunno.gif
Eggs going into lock down! WOOT!!

Good Luck!!!

Daph....What color roo over which hens are you doing now?? I forgot what you told me...

Edited.. I just found the old post :) So you are doing a splash to wheaton for your F1's. Are you going to take the F1's and go back to another splash?

And to answer your question, LOL Yes, can you collect so I can take delivery at Newport? Terri is going to keep her incubator going for me since I want to wait to fire mine up on some other eggs. I'll just enclose my floor brooder to keep everyone separate
wink.png
PM me and let me know what you want for a dozen.

@Terri.....we still have to figure out what you want for hatching all these for me (besides the last 5, which all I want is one female and you can have the others) Dont worry about those Dels though, Im going to sell my last three girls at Newport and just work on the Ameraucauna, EE, and OE colors for a while. Can you believe that the one del girl that my old rooster loved enough to leave raw marks on her shoulders that the new roo has her as his favorite as well. Her marks are getting worse again
idunno.gif
She is a little you know what I think ;)

Last edited:
Well, don't know how I hurt my ankle, but there was some swelling and tenderness to the area right below my ankle bone. Went to the doc and had x-rays done, thankfully not the bone so she wrapped my ankle to help support it... sad thing is it hurts more wrapped than just laying around... oh well...
idunno.gif
Eggs going into lock down! WOOT!!

Sorry to hear that
hit.gif

Now stop walking into things
hide.gif
, LOL

Daph....What color roo over which hens are you doing now?? I forgot what you told me...

Edited.. I just found the old post :) So you are doing a splash to wheaton for your F1's. Are you going to take the F1's and go back to another splash?

And to answer your question, LOL Yes, can you collect so I can take delivery at Newport? Terri is going to keep her incubator going for me since I want to wait to fire mine up on some other eggs. I'll just enclose my floor brooder to keep everyone separate
wink.png
PM me and let me know what you want for a dozen.

@Terri.....we still have to figure out what you want for hatching all these for me (besides the last 5, which all I want is one female and you can have the others) Dont worry about those Dels though, Im going to sell my last three girls at Newport and just work on the Ameraucauna, EE, and OE colors for a while. Can you believe that the one del girl that my old rooster loved enough to leave raw marks on her shoulders that the new roo has her as his favorite as well. Her marks are getting worse again
idunno.gif
She is a little you know what I think ;)
My plan is to use Buck, by backup boy, with the F1's. Buck is wheaten, so when I use him with the blue and splash F1's, I should get mostly blue wheaten is what I'm aiming for...

These guys are always in motion, so it's hard to get a good picture but... here's the girls:

And here's Snowflake:

Pretty...
droolin.gif

My plan is to use Buck, by backup boy, with the F1's. Buck is wheaten, so when I use him with the blue and splash F1's, I should get mostly blue wheaten is what I'm aiming for...

These guys are always in motion, so it's hard to get a good picture but... here's the girls:

And here's Snowflake:

bairo - the pullet I got from you somehow ended up in the larger chicken pen. I think she either flew over or found a way in through the fence...
idunno.gif
So, had to catch the maran from TNbarnqueen and they're all together now...

Bairo, you asked about my PW corgi, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you. My daughter got sick last week we were helping with our grandson, then my husband was sick and i woke up that next morning sick myself. So after week of being sick we go to get on the computer today and it's having a moment...
he.gif
. It's fixed now...
My golden retriever was just turning a year and was really pining when ever we went to work, so our vet suggested a pet for our pet. After getting over the shock... a few weeks went by and I had said wouldn't a corgi be less work than a golden?
My dad's team at work were setting up and monitoring a remote pumping station. And a man named Marty Beech started feeding a sweet, lovable covered in ticks and fleas little scarecrow of a Pembroke welsh corgi. So dad told mom, who told me... next thing i know we have the most lovable character at our house almost 2 years now, Zoe` Beech.

bairo - the pullet I got from you somehow ended up in the larger chicken pen. I think she either flew over or found a way in through the fence...
idunno.gif
So, had to catch the maran from TNbarnqueen and they're all together now...

They are all like that it seems. That last hatch from that del roo is extremely hardy. Its sisters and brothers have been with the big girls for a couple weeks now. It was easier on them because all that I had that same age group outnumbered the big girls ;)
Im down to seven 1 year olds, seven 3 month olds, & Eight 2 month olds. The 2 month olds consist of the marans, wels, and one pendensenca though and they all mature soooooo slowly it seems.

That little buck d'argent I got from you is still really sweet. He is in his newest cage now that is 36 x 30 x 24 tall and next to the girls. Every time I go out there he jumps up on the front so I'll hold him and turns sideways for me to rub his side and belly, lol

PS. Am I bringing that del pullet with the very red and large comb for you
gig.gif
He (I mean she) is very nice and gentle. Same hatch as the one you have now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom