Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Wish I had room and my old cuckoo maran girls. I can't help you, personally, but I'll keep a eye and ear open.

Some info I just found out about....(been off the computer for a while)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=532375

P.S. That reminds me "chicknut"
smile.png
anything new on Chickpolussa??

Last edited:
Anyone in or near Greeneville have any hatching eggs? I'm still looking for some to try in my new bator. I don't want to risk shipping eggs, and I don't want to spend a fortune on them since it's my first attempt. I'm not real choosey about breed, but i'd prefer standard breeds, docile breeds, something that I wouldnt mind adding to my flock because my kids seem to become attatched to everything right away. Thanks guys.

Quote:
I went to that link. See that some where there was going to be a Brown leghorn club show. I really would like to find 2- 5month old brown leghorn hens.

Last edited:
I have a rooster free to a good home, he is a white leghorn crossed with something. A really pretty bird, I'll post pics in a while. I also have 3 Welsummers and 3 Jersey Giants for sale. If anyone's interested PM me!
big_smile.png

Don't forget, those of you going to Jefferson County Fair show NEXT weekend, pre-show registration ends on Monday. You can both register AND pay online and its only $1 per bird plus $1 per exhibitor (regardless of number of birds). I am showing some mottled cochins who have never shown before. None are in show condition and a couple aren't even show quality....but it should be fun and a nice way to get them a little experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom