Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have both small and large. Since we have put them out he has not been back.
rant.gif
go figure!

Does anyone have exp with turkey genetics? We lost our 6th hatchling today and are very upset because the baby was leutistic (solid white with blue eyes) not sure how often that happens in rio grande turkeys and im just guessing on their breed at this point. They could be bronze not to sure. The silkie baby is doing fine now that it had a "hair" cut lol.

I forgot, did you say it was a coon or an opossum? My neighbor uses a can of sardines, in a small hole with the cage put over the hole for smart coons. Opossums like cat food, I caught one on my porch eating my cats food. I would put it on the ground in the trap, put the trap NEAR an area you know they've been. If they're getting inside your coop put it where they are getting in. I trapped a coon once with no bait due to it going to the same spot it tore a bunny out of a cage.
a can of cat food

Does anyone have exp with turkey genetics? We lost our 6th hatchling today and are very upset because the baby was leutistic (solid white with blue eyes) not sure how often that happens in rio grande turkeys and im just guessing on their breed at this point. They could be bronze not to sure. The silkie baby is doing fine now that it had a "hair" cut lol.
http://www.porterturkeys.com/whiteholland.htm

no egg again today...?

looks like they are eating/pooping normal.

stang-my dad uses those for his hunting
dogs & I am def not opposed to trying to train my dog w it. I have even tried giving him his own treats & he still is more interested in what they get (even tho he wouldn't eat it anyway)!

I am in knoxville. I am thinking about starting pigeons. Do any of you know of any breeders, with websites, that i could contact?

I am in knoxville. I am thinking about starting pigeons. Do any of you know of any breeders, with websites, that i could contact?
There is a pigeon section here on BYC. Just scroll almost all the way down on the forum home page and you'll find it there, good info and lots of breeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom