Eastern Washington

Walla Walla

I am in WW (well, Dixie, actually). I can sell you cream legbar hatching eggs, plus my barnyard mutts....a cream legbar roo over welsummer, light sussex, and rose-laced wyandotte hens. They should lay every color imagineable :). Message me if interested!
I am currently incubating my first batch from this roo.... 99% were fertile, hatch day starts Wed, so we will see. I am very excited! Of course i can make no guarantees about hatch rates, but sure to be better than shipped eggs (been there and done that!).
I know it is spring when the brooder boxes come out :)

Thanks Ninetreesmom, but I'm looking for specific breeds to add. I guess I'll just get them shipped.

The flock this was found in is a commercial flock. They are locked up tighter than a drum, not really any chance of it spreading to anyone else.

I feel that State Vet really blew this all out of proportion. There is some concern in CA however, as it has been seen in backyard flocks. The problem is, there is no information where the backyard flocks originated. They could have been "commercial" birds that were saved and have the disease because there are commercial farms in CA also that have this disease.

Back
Top Bottom