Eastern Washington

I too wish this thread was more active.
Here's an offer for any interested party.
I hatched many varieties of Ameraucana chicks this spring. Eggs were from a good breeder. I got a lot more roosters than I can use. They are very nice quality and one has already begun servicing my older hens. They are 14 weeks old today.
If anybody would like a Wheaten Ameraucana, Black Ameraucana, (I have two) or a Black Lavendar Split, just PM me.
I also have a gorgeous white one but he's turning out so nice Hubby and I am tempted to keep him, however, if somebody specifically wants a White Ameraucana for breeding I would let him go. These are all fine boys for breeding Amerauacnanas or for Easter Eggers in your mixed flock.
I don't want such well bred boys to end up on a dinner table if they can be useful for improving someones Ameraucana flock.

These pics are a few weeks old already. They have filled out even more since then.
Super good deal for anybody interested.

Those are just beautiful boys you have there. I have been on the canning page so much I don't talk over here much. Just bought all of the stuff I need to make some dill relish and all I have left to get is some cheese cloth for my apricot/pineapple jelly, which I need to get tomorrow, hopefully.

I just finished making a LOT of raspberry jam. It's so delicious. Apricots and pineapple sounds like a yummy combination.
So no? No rooster? C'mon, take a rooster.
1f61c.png

Chickielady, this is always very slow. Sad when you compare to west side, but we do keep in contact if someone needs help.
There is nothing I have ever done to Compare YOU to the west side forum.
What I asked for, is for some of you to update US as to your well being.
Period.
This is not a contest, is it s simple asking of how you all are doing over in the wildfire areas.

Once again, please let us know how you are, and if we can do anything to help ?

fl.gif
Please, we are worried over here about our BYC members......................as well as others !

***Wanted to correct myself here cuz it kinda sounds like I was picking at you*****
I am not picking at all, and also wanted to say-
The west side forum ain't much faster than this one here...so many went to FB instead...
sad.png

Last edited:
I just finished making a LOT of raspberry jam. It's so delicious. Apricots and pineapple sounds like a yummy combination.
So no? No rooster? C'mon, take a rooster.
1f61c.png

My landlord won't even let me have a hamster, I would hate to think what they would do if I got a rooster. Or even if they found out I have 2 cats, but I would love to when I get a house next spring, if Hubby lets me get a rooster that is. I tried the whole "they need a MAN to lay eggs and protect them" line, he didn't go for it at all. He is such a party pooper, so instead I get to go house sit for a friend with over 50 chickens and then 8 geese and a lonely duck who lost his mate, not to mention their 5 dogs.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom