Eastern Washington

Quote:

Dunno whah hoppen there... anyway, as I was wanting to say...
Man, that is bee yuu tee ful ... I have lived in Wa all my life and have not ventured out of my area. So, to see these gorgeous shots is, well, Eye Opening...
Just gorgeous,
Thanks for sharing them

Conconully is okay....the Methow is prettier, IMO

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=570....

Wauconda/Molson/Chesaw.
smile.png

Of course, I'm partial to Okanogan (up the Loup in Pleasant Valley).
wink.png

Quote:
Dunno whah hoppen there... anyway, as I was wanting to say...
Man, that is bee yuu tee ful ... I have lived in Wa all my life and have not ventured out of my area. So, to see these gorgeous shots is, well, Eye Opening...
Just gorgeous,
Thanks for sharing them

Conconully is okay....the Methow is prettier, IMO

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=570....

Wauconda/Molson/Chesaw.
smile.png

Of course, I'm partial to Okanogan (up the Loup in Pleasant Valley).
wink.png

I love Conconully - this is where we love to camp, even though it is only about 15 miles away. I grew up in the Methow - it is gorgeous....but it has its issues. Pleasant Valley is very nice too. I love Wauconda. But, these are just my opinions.

Ondra's Seramas :

Quote:
Yup! I think I missed it this spring, though??? But I'm usually there!

Yes, I missed it too​

Hi
From the soggy contingent here.
It isn't Spring yet

Quote:
Hi. Welcome to the E. WA thread! I'm in Chelan as well.

Oh
Heh
I just noticed those were old posts. I thought this was a totally new 'area' of BYC so all posts were new.
Again
Heh

Quote:
Hi. Welcome to the E. WA thread! I'm in Chelan as well.

Oh
Heh
I just noticed those were old posts. I thought this was a totally new 'area' of BYC so all posts were new.
Again
Heh

It's okay....they are still fun to read aren't they? Nice to see some others on here.

Quote:
I know the Big-R on Trent said it was first-come. I didn't think to ask at Aslin-Finch.

I did, however, just drive by the Aslin-Finch you mentioned on the N. side (I rarely get up there) and my wife saw a "Reserve your chicks" sign at their store. So maybe they are now taking reservations on their ordered chicks??

Good luck to you... there seems to be enough places around with chicks to find just a few. I've decided to incubate some eggs myself. And if that should fail or the success rate is too low, I can always get chicks.

Best to you!

That's awesome, thanks! I may just go up there today or tommorow! I am so excited to get my chicks ordered! I have the hardware cloth ordered and it should be here around 2/8! Then I can really get going on the coop, lol.

Quote:
Did you find a cheaper place to order hardware cloth from?
I've seen it at Do-It-Best and Home Depot and it's about the same price. I need the 4ft wide roll myself for my planned coop. Was planning to buy some today.

Cheers!

Quote:
Did you find a cheaper place to order hardware cloth from?
I've seen it at Do-It-Best and Home Depot and it's about the same price. I need the 4ft wide roll myself for my planned coop. Was planning to buy some today.

Cheers!

I did find it cheaper online, here . $58.46 for a 100' roll, but it's 2' high. They also have a 3' roll, I think it was around $70.

I also got my chicks ordered! I ended up going with 2 SLW and 1 BR, Aslin-Finch won't be getting EE's in until the mid-April shipment!

Back
Top Bottom