Eating Healthy

Quote:
I have a program that is just aimed for a healthy life style over all and it's not dieting at all to lose weight. My focus is actually for energy at this point. I've lost weight over the yrs that I gained from the low metabolism and I'm just maintaining at this point, but would like to firm up the muscles more and of course I want more energy....which can only be maintained w/ the proper nutrition to fuel the body. Let me know if your interested.

Friday, Feb 29
Breakfast: cup of hot tea
Lunch: Arby's bacon tukey ranch sandwich, no curly fries!!
pepsi
Note: I only drink soda when I eat out, I dont like city water or diet drinks.

Friday February 29th-

Breakfast:
English Muffin w/ peanut butter
Orange
Water

Snack:
100 Calorie Pack of Pringles
250 calories of Dibs Ice Cream

Lunch:
Mac and cheese

Dinner:
Slice of mushroom & spinach pizza

Snack:
3 home made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

Exercise:none

Last edited:
I guess I have to say so long on this thread because I fell off the wagon and am sitting here with the whole container of Edy's Take the Cake Ice Cream and a spoon!! At least it is "half the fat"......

It's ok Scrambled! We are just documenting what we eat so we can look for habits and patterns to be able to do better.

Keep going!

I did eat better the rest of today! I had an oatmeal breakfast bar and coffee this morning and leftover stirfried shrimp with macaroni salad and a diet drink fo rlunch and then about a 1/3 of this ice cream for my supper (no one's home but me so I don't have to worry about who is eating what, lol!) .
smile.png

I'm in. I've lost over 70 lbs since jan 2007. I follow a multigrain lowglycemic plan and try to exercise as much as i can. I have kinda been a little lazy about it and need a kick in the behind to get started again. A really important thing is to drink at least 8 glasses water per day. I'm starting tomorrow.

Omeletta you are amazing!! You are my inspiration!!
I have to do this with you guys!!

Feb. 29-
Breakfast-half my dh's omelet and a glass of ice water
lunch-large piece of grilled salmon, steamed veggies, baked sweet potato and ice water
snack-frozen yogurt shake from steak 'n shake and then broke down and picked up some onion rings!!
Supper-...so far one strawberry/creamcheese filled croissant..ugh!!!
Diet coke

Let's see what tomorrow brings?

Ok count me in.
I'm not a big eater but when I do look out.
Today 3+ cups of coffee I love my coffee
A lg. bowl of maple shredded wheat & propel water
I make it a point not to eat after 7:30 pm except for SF jello,popcorn or any high fiber snack.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom