coffee with cream and splenda
?

Snack:
Diet Dr Pepper

Dinner:
lettuce with real bacon bits and shredded cheese

As my DD reminded me, it's Pi Day 3.14

bfast: poached eggs, coffee
lunch: ...can't even remember (gotta start taking vitamins)
dinner: guess I'll make a pie in honor of Pi day.
Tuna veggie pie

Saturday , March 15, 08

I've sort of been grazing along today, so I don't have it broken down as usual...lol.

First off tasted the salsa I made last night (it was cold now) to see if it was spicy enough.
tongue.png

Later had some deviled ham on white bread.

Had a few tastes of chili I am making in the crockpot. I don't measure I cook by taste.

Then I made a 10 egg pound cake... I have already had 2 pcs of that today !!!!!! :eek:

Then I made a version of dorito casserole... no doritos used corn chips and taco seasoning. Not bad. Had a good sized portion of that.'

Lots of water today and 1 glass of orange juice.

**Well I am happy to report that after posting yesterday I managed NOt to eat anything else. I went to a poker party and took my salsa and then stayed out of the room with the food...lol.

When I came home last night one of my dogs (probably my pug as he has a history of this) had sacrificed himself and gotten up to the kitchen table and ate the entire center of the pound cake. Therefore I threw out the remainder and thereby was not influenced by temptation...lol.

Julie
big_smile.png

Last edited:
March 15

Breakfast: nothin'

Lunch: Mickey D plain cheeseburger Happy Meal

Dinner: Burgers with cheese but no bun (homemade), Bush Vegetarian baked beans, all-natural cheetos, lemonade

Dessert: Thin slice of pound cake

Sunday March 16, 08

Breakfast ::
Orange Juice
scrambled eggs
buttered 12 grain toast

water

Lunch ::
pancakes w/syrup
water

orange juice

Dinner ::
cheeseburger on 12 grain bread
water

snack::
kashi crackers w/wedge light laughing cow cheese
water

Julie
big_smile.png

Last edited:
March 16

Breakfast: Corn Chex

Lunch: Hotdig, BBQ tater chips, coke

Snack: 1/2 Chocolate bunny

Dinner: Shrimp, wholewheat pasta, broccoli

Desert: 1.5 servings GS cookies

I was bad, but ran it off hiding eggs for an egg hunt through DH's work. Also did face-painting!

Monday, March 17

Breakfast: serving of corn chex, dry
Cherry yo+

Lunch: popcorn, unsweetened ice tea

Snack: 1/2 chocolate bunny, warm from the sun. Yummy!

Dinner: 1/2 can cream of chicken soup with instant rice thrown in

Last edited:
March 15th

Breakfast
Cappacino with extra French Vanilla Creamer

Lunch:
1 cup of beef stew

Dinner:
Bologna and cheese on white
apple juice
pudding

March 16th

Breakfast:
Coffee with creamer and splenda

Lunch:
entire can of vegatable soup
bologna and light miracle whip on white
pudding

Dinner:
bologna and light miracle whip on white
pudding
single serving cheddar rice cakes

March 17th

Breakfast
Coffee with cream and splenda
single serving Pringles

Lunch:
Coffee with cream and splenda
handful stale mini cheddar rice cakes

Snack:
Hot Chocolate

Dinner:
Flour Tortilla, 1 scrambled egg, 3 tblsp bacon bits, 1 cup cheese (breakfast burrito for dinner)
2 glasses orange juice

Last edited:
How is everyone doing? Kinda lost my discipline over the weekend. argh. Lowcarb I am finding is kinda difficult. Eggs for bfast, salad for lunch, protein for dinner. I think it would help to get more variety. I have a uncle who's been on LC for a year now. He's lost over 40 pds and looks great. He's exercising and is in great healthy shape. Lowered his cholesterol and BP too. His favorite snack is peanuts in the shell and he always has a bag around. As I can see from here, there's lots of ways to eat healthy. And, exercise goes hand-in-hand with it.

Weekends are hard, since I have less routine on those days. But I have not had a single soda that didn't come from a fast-food kinda place. I never buy it any more for home. And I don't have fast food very often. Once a week, maybe more on really busy weeks.
I've not eaten much candy, either. Been eating fruit cups or yogurt instead. Ate 1/2 a choc bunny yesterday and it made me feel queasy. It was a cheap bunny, though LOL!
And I've been exercising much more consistently and getting the heartrate up.

BUT I'M NOT LOSING ANY WEIGHT!!!
And it really ticks me off.
I know I need to give it more time, but I'd like to see a LITTLE change just to give me hope.
Healthier choices are better, I know this intellectually. I'd just really like to see some proof physically. Otherwise, I'm going to end up eating like ksacres was in the beginning of this thread...

Back
Top Bottom