ebay eggs...looking for ameraucana knowledgable input please.

Are you actually trying to get some sympathy for living in hawaii? Rotflol! Here in florida we deal with tourists, love bugs and heat
smile.png
its not all disney world and laying by the beach
smile.png
thanks for the input- i feel better about assuming the shipped eggs risk.
Lol!!! Hawaii is perfect except for it being out in the middle of the pacific ocean and no one wants to mail anything here.
lau.gif

Lol!!!   Hawaii is perfect except for it being out in the middle of the pacific ocean and no one wants to mail anything here.  :lau

Seriously though... Do you go to the mainland to get chicks? Or just beg someone to ship anyway. I would love to go to Hawaii. I hear that it's warm not hot like it is in florida.

Quote: They sell hatchery chicks at feed stores and most hatcheries will send to Hawaii because they have all the certificates needed. But private breeders who have the special birds that I want can only send if the have NPIP certification. Then I have to find a certified breeder who is willing to go through the extra hassle for a mere couple bucks a chick. It is not worth it for them to send to me I am sure but I have amazingly been able to beg a few of those busy people to go out of their way and send me chicks or eggs. I have been trying to get Marans, ameraucanas and blue andalusians for about a year and a half. Almost got all the birds I need! Just waiting on some more andalusians.

Yes...the weather is awesome. Rarely over 85 and never below 40... perfect.

Back
Top Bottom