EBAY FRAUD ON AMERACAUNA EGGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea its mostly because of being lazy. its really hard to stop people from coping pictures. Best thing to do is put your name across the picture. anytime I am on an auction my name is plastered all over the pic. when I post pictures here or a familiar forum I back off a little unless there is a problem with Picture stealing.

this is the reason I have asked nifty to disable the right click feature so that it makes it a little harder to "steal" a photo...maybe we should have some sort of cool water mark that says BYC that gets added to a pic when we upload it to the site

Quote:
It sure does. And that was one user name, changed to current one in Sept. of 2007. A LOT of people join ebay and hang out for years before becoming an active buyer or seller.

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Ever watch someone walk into a store empty-handed, grab a product from a shelf, then go to customer service say they lost their receipt and get cash? I have. So maybe it was a mistake in this case, but people can be so crafty sometimes.
he.gif

Yikes! So much unpleasantness coming from you all has given me second thoughts about visiting here. No one had any direct knowledge of the "offender's" intent but assumed malice. No one appears to have extended even common courtesy. Judge, jury, and executioners all in one place. Very unpleasant. For the present I will avoid "Random Rambling".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom