EBAY FRAUD ON AMERACAUNA EGGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Uh-oh... I googled up the photo on my avatar, years ago...no one has ever said a word... now I'm worried... better change it!

Yes, but you are not trying to sell anything based on it. The Ebay person is doing this for profit.

Quote:
Yes but I have an awesome roo that could be taking up that that space.
big_smile.png

it's just terrible that it seems like anyone that has pics of their chickens or eggs "out there" is going to have to check sites like Ebay regularly to keep other people honest.

Sad

final email from the seller....

I am working with ebay to fix this problem. I am sorry about this and getting it fixed now! Thank you for informing me of this as I did not no i was in the wrong. the eggs look exactly the same!

- arabian_us

Acution is over. I think she learned a hard lesson. I'd like to believe she didnt know what she was doing...... but Idontknow.

smack.gif
good lord.. some people are just amazing..

I thought you could password protect your flickr account so that way no one COULD steal your photos? I know no one can get to mine unless I allow them to by giving them a guest password ??
hu.gif

sorry that happened to you, but glad you got it resolved.

I got a reply from the Cackle Hatchery webmaster thanking me for informing me of this copyright violation. They will forward the information to the hatchery owners

Yes beautiful chickens ! How wrong is that ! She could have atleast posted not my photo of eggs, my eggs look similar. That way buyers would know the truth. Not that it's OK to take anyones pictures that's not very nice.
I'm sure she is not the only person to do it, so it's a great lesson to all of us who shop on ebay or anywhere else they might not be what you see. I think I'll stick to BYC awsome folks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom