EBAY FRAUD ON AMERACAUNA EGGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT!!! It gets worse!!
I looked up past auctions from this seller, and they stole a photo for their Standard Cochin auction as well! It is from Cackle hatchery's site!! Anyone want to notify them? I bet they have it copyrighted.

So..... I wonder what this persons birds/eggs look like. So bad that they don't want to show a photo....

Feel free to write to her everybody. I just told her that I have informed a very popular poultry forum about her ameracauna eggs. Im sure she would love to talk to all of you.

Can I say once more that BYC people ARE THE BEST!!
clap.gif

hugs to all of you!

Quote:
and that doenst take a camera.
She cant change the listing at this point BTW. She has a bid on it.

I have had an entire ad copied. I asked the seller to revise or take down the ad. I also contacted e-bay but the seller was quick to do as I asked. We later talked about it and he did not know he had done anything wrong being new to e-bay. Today he has sent several people my way for eggs and is a valued member here at BYC.

I also have had someone post on my BST thread here that they had eggs like mine only cheaper... Kinda rude but again I just tried to be polite and say 'hey, really you shouldn't do this' they have never posted here again as far as I know... guess I hurt their feelings...

Better to give someone the chance to fix things on thier own when you can and when they won't sock it to 'em... they can lose their abiltiy to sell on e-bay for this...

BTW... at least on my monitor you eggs look unnaturaly blue and the papertowel they are sitting on looks blue too... Did they enhance your photo?

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Quote:
and that doenst take a camera.
She cant change the listing at this point BTW. She has a bid on it.

She can however cancel her auction.​

Quote:
Uh-oh... I googled up the photo on my avatar, years ago...no one has ever said a word... now I'm worried... better change it!

[> It is from Cackle hatchery's site!! Anyone want to notify them? <

OK. I just did. Cackle's web site prominently posts a copyright notice on their home page. I hope they do something.

Quote:
I just e-mailed them.

ETA: I also notified the buyer in the cochin auction in case they want to demand a refund or file through PayPal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom