ebay scams...pre-booked eggs

poularde

Hatching mode
9 Years
Feb 7, 2010
Puyallup, Wa.
I have seen a few posts awhile ago about my particular topic. We all seem to have some problems with shipped eggs. It does seem I hear a lot more problems from ebay than most. I will now admit it I have been scammed officially. I bought four auctions of pre-booked eggs back in February for an arrival in March sometime. Still have not received the eggs. cluck-duck-goose is the culprit. Bobbi is her name from Texas on path-o-heaven farm. They sent out emails about issues they were having delaying shipment. I have even talked to her on the phone and we disused replacements for some eggs that would not be available. I have waited and gave them the benefit of the doubt.
smack.gif
I still have not received the eggs and now I can not stake a claim because it has been too many days.
somad.gif
I was hoping it would work out, but I guess not. I know quite a few people lost out also. Anyone else know this person or has someone been able to do something about this?
rant.gif
These were my first eggs I purchased. I think in the future I will buy eggs from other bycers.
big_smile.png
I have had much better luck.

Nope on the paypal dispute. I tried to dispute it, but the claim was denied because it was too long after the items were bought. I bought two sets of eggs from her this year, as well. How totally frustrating to have your hard earned money scammed right out of your wallets.
rant.gif

You can file a fraud charge with your CC/Bank card that you pay'd Paypal with.
I would, It would feel better knowing that a Bank and, maybe Feds looking at them for fraud:D

Leave nasty feedback. it won't get your money back but maybe someone else won't have your problem. There isn't anything she can do to get it back off either.

Yep. I am sorry to that happened to you. I sell on ebay as well and I have Pekin eggs too. They were listing them so cheap and tons of auctions at the same time, I stopped listing mine for a week or so.. Call her again, and file a claim with you CC

I have been calling and leaving messages. I will keep calling and I will check into that swampwood. It is too bad that it has turned out like this.
sad.png

Last edited:
Call the Attorny Generals office in the state she lives in and file a complaint. I had to do this once with a person in Oklahoma to get some equipment i had purchased off the internet. I forget just exactly what the crime is called, but advertiseing products for sale on the internet is covered under several different laws than if you walk into a store and buy something. The end results of my complaint resulted in the person being charged with internet crimes, convicted, fined $100,000 each, (husband and wife), and the court orderd removeal of there website as well as a cease to do business order for their business.

I would also check the ebay feed back of the person doing the selling and contact all the disgrunteled buyers and get them to file their own complaints. It took some research for me to find other buyers that had had the same problems as I did in recieveing thier products, but once I did and they filed their complaints, the ball started rolling pretty fast toward bringing and end to that particualr scammer.

I would keep pestering her too.

I read every bit of feedback, and all I am intested in is the shape of the eggs and if the shipping was timely.

Back
Top Bottom