Eclipse

Our county commissioners office sent out a notice to all the residents last week, warning us of the influx of people in our county. Because we are in the path of totality for April 8. We actually will have one of the longest totality times, supposed to last about five minutes. The notice said to have enough food and water in your house for everyone for three days and to make sure you have enough gas in your car. They are also warning everyone to not make any medical appts or anything because driving will be insane. All our roads are small, only two lanes and we aren't equipped to handle all the extra people. Might be a little over kill but I'm glad we don't have school that day. Now all we need is the weather to cooperate🤞🙏

Our county commissioners office sent out a notice to all the residents last week, warning us of the influx of people in our county. Because we are in the path of totality for April 8. We actually will have one of the longest totality times, supposed to last about five minutes. The notice said to have enough food and water in your house for everyone for three days and to make sure you have enough gas in your car. They are also warning everyone to not make any medical appts or anything because driving will be insane. All our roads are small, only two lanes and we aren't equipped to handle all the extra people. Might be a little over kill but I'm glad we don't have school that day. Now all we need is the weather to cooperate🤞🙏
Any chance of hosting B&B for people from Florida?

Got couch space? :p

Back
Top Bottom