Editing photos, The difference.

Pics
Apr 29, 2020
Casper, Wyoming
Here are some of my pictures before and after editing. The difference is interesting.

before:
DSC_9161.JPG

after:
robin print.jpg

Before:
DSC_9100.JPG

after:
2grasshoppers.jpg

I’d recommend using less Vignette on the chicken picture, it takes a little away from the photo. When editing bright lighting, using to much Vignette makes it look unnatural and draws you eyes to it rather than the subject. If you haven’t already, turn on grid setting for your camera or phone. It really helps, the rule of thirds is important as I’m sure you know! I don’t have any other tips though, your photography and editing is stunning! (Much better editing than i could ever do :love )
After following @CHlCKEN's advice.
leghorn9.jpg

I’d recommend using less Vignette on the chicken picture, it takes a little away from the photo. When editing bright lighting, using to much Vignette makes it look unnatural and draws you eyes to it rather than the subject. If you haven’t already, turn on grid setting for your camera or phone. It really helps, the rule of thirds is important as I’m sure you know! I don’t have any other tips though, your photography and editing is stunning! (Much better editing than i could ever do :love )

Back
Top Bottom