EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Holding temp at 99.5 f, I turn them three times a day.
Temp sounds good, as long as you're sure the thermometer's correct, as verified by calibration. There's an extensive section at the very beginning of this thread that deals with incubation conditions and suggestions. It's long, but well worth the effort.
BTW,
welcome-byc.gif
and our thread; glad you found us.

Heck we usually leave the doors unlocked.

I lock just cause I don't want someone, have to be friends or family or the dog would eat them, to rummage through our house when we ain't home. And if something comes up missing, tools or such I know I lost or missplaced, don't have to wonder which BIL borrowed and never returned without my knowing...
Most don't lock though. Buddy of mine, old guy, only locks when he's home on a rare occasion when he is not drinking beer and wants to be left alone Lol!

Locks are for honest people. They won't stop someone intent on breaking into your house.

Truth there. I was surprised my brother doesn't lock, lives in my old place pre-DW and kids days, private rd in the woods no house close enough to hear. Said if someone wants to rob him, would rather not have to pay for a new window or door.

Back
Top Bottom