EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

That is not a new problem. The Octagon 40 I have is terrible for getting fuzzy in it. I could not imaging hatching ducklings in it. I use the brinsea for incubating and I have two Genesis incubators for hatching.

It is sad that incubators are as expensive as they are
yes, I know, HOWEVER I thought paying almost six hundred bucks I would get more out of the pc of junk. I did send them an email, of course no response!

Duckling has three bantam Ameraucanas. The biggest is Blaze (then A.J. and Darla. Parents of little ones know who they are). Went to let the birds out this morning, and the bantams were in the big coop. Blaze was laying in the corner. The only thing I can imagine happened is that a duck laid on him for a while before bed. The ducks were on the other side of the coop when I closed them up and let them out. I've never seen a problem with any of the birds getting along.
His head is up, so he has strength.
I don't know what the problem is. :confused:
IMG_4809.JPG

Duckling has three bantam Ameraucanas. The biggest is Blaze (then A.J. and Darla. Parents of little ones know who they are). Went to let the birds out this morning, and the bantams were in the big coop. Blaze was laying in the corner. The only thing I can imagine happened is that a duck laid on him for a while before bed. The ducks were on the other side of the coop when I closed them up and let them out. I've never seen a problem with any of the birds getting along.
His head is up, so he has strength.
I don't know what the problem is. :confused:
View attachment 1173900
that sucks, did you body score?

Back
Top Bottom