EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

IKR?! Looking at these pictures, I suddenly don't think I really want goats any more. I can't imagine trying to keep them in... :th

Yikes! Your coop set up solid enough? :fl

Yum! Meeeeeeeeeee...... :drool

- Ant Farm
My thoughts exactly they would go tree to tree and that would be the end of that

I think mine are ok. They came though here first and our inside dogs were barking like crazy. Light switch to the barn is at the bed as well as the corner lights to the house. I’ve used them many times to send the coyotes on their way. Next thing I hear the neighbors dogs barkings like crazy.

Last edited:
Duckling’s bios heard from my husband. He told them that he didn’t work last month. I don’t know what he said about me, but apparently they realize now that I’ve been in a jam. They brought me quite a bit of odds and ends. I don’t want to know where from. The cooked turkey smells funny (I’m not sure if it’s just from the stuffing), yada yada, I have a full shopping bag of apples. Many are bruised, so I have to use them up. No idea what kind of apples, but strudel is easy. I figured if it didn’t turn out well, I’d try making applesauce with them.
It turned out well. :thumbsup I will be making more in the next few days. Like four or five pans. I have no idea what to do with it all. :lol: I really will share!

Back
Top Bottom