EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I’m with Banti! Spiders are evil!!
I kept feeling something tickling me. I thought it was just that I’m insane, but looked on the floor anyway after brushing at my leg. It was a spider. I think a wolf spider. I killed it, and then it happened... I saw my first spider veins. See?! I knew that last birthday was a mistake!! :hit
:lau
I’ll take any birthday I can get. Although they are coming so much faster these days.
Just back in from mowing. Getting ready to clean egg turner. Then more mowing.

I’ll take any birthday I can get. Although they are coming so much faster these days.
Monday I walked around the property, assessing the grass, plants and building materials. I decided it would be a while before the grass would be ready to mow. Two cold rainy days later...
I don’t know how the grass grew so fast! I’ll be mowing in the next few days assuming the riding mower works.

My grass has 6 days on it since the last mowing, but the mower's in the shop, again. Tired of having to pull both plug wires to shut it off. Something else, too, the REAL reason I took it in, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. I guess I'll figure it out when they give me the bill. It's a beech getting old!

My grass has 6 days on it since the last mowing, but the mower's in the shop, again. Tired of having to pull both plug wires to shut it off. Something else, too, the REAL reason I took it in, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. I guess I'll figure it out when they give me the bill. It's a beech getting old!
No one can escape it my friend.. ...

2 parts left to get for building my Frankenstein incubator.
There is a history already about where all the parts came from and thinking about writing an article or doing a thread on it's construction.
View attachment 1362591 View attachment 1362593
I wrote up an article on how to build one after getting tired of having to go through a million different "how to build a homemade incubator" articles to figure out how to wire the darn things. Not sure if they will keep it around, as I did use a few stock images, but I drew up the wiring diagrams myself, and it's pretty good if I do say so myself. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom