EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I wouldn't really call it forced- Negative numbers. Leg splay etc. 20ish perfect little churpers though. Some had to be culled.
I have a day 20 today going on. I can hear some activity.

25+? cockerels in the barn are left from lack of desire from chicken customers. Deciding when the annual male liquidation will be.

BTW- Welcome back Dax! I have been lurking & kinda following still. I saw your posts start again. I see you had a busy Spring. I hope Summer is more kind to you.:hugs
It got so slow I didn't check in as much and then I got busy and time flies. I I appreciate the well wishes and I hope your summer is going well too.

You know you're welcome to share the privilege, just any old time your little heart desires; happy to share. :lau
I would love to help but I have several Rick at my own to move here soon if I ever find the time right now I still am not getting more than around 5 hours of sleep I need more of that first

@kwhites634 so did you survive all your wood stacking? How are you doing?

@Akrnaf2 Shalom! I hope you are enjoying your summer break have you gone anywhere interesting you go on the neatest trips.

@Farmer Connie so did any of them survive the forced hatch?

@BullChick so how are the ducks?
@Pensmaster so how is fire season going near you?
@mlm Mike :frow
Shalom dearest Dax! Long time....
I hope you work less ....
Yes I am enjoying it very much! We just return after 14 days, and 3000km of driving in Croatia and Slovenia, I can say now that in MHO are the most beautiful countries in Europe and I have visited many of them!

Shalom dearest Dax! Long time....
I hope you work less ....
Yes I am enjoying it very much! We just return after 14 days, and 3000km of driving in Croatia and Slovenia, I can say now that in MHO are the most beautiful countries in Europe and I have visited many of them!
You've mentioned having been in America. Where were you, & how long were you able to stay?

@kwhites634 so did you survive all your wood stacking? How are you doing?

@Akrnaf2 Shalom! I hope you are enjoying your summer break have you gone anywhere interesting you go on the neatest trips.

@Farmer Connie so did any of them survive the forced hatch?

@BullChick so how are the ducks?
@Pensmaster so how is fire season going near you?
@mlm Mike :frow
Fires so far have stayed away. At least for us. There have been some about an hour away. My brothers was spared yet again. His have been much closer

Back
Top Bottom