EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Quote: Almost!

Just came from a nice lecture on Spanish wines, especially the Rioja alta wine, that included tasting nice wine and food.
Sounds like an enjoyable evening for a wine lover. Wouldn't do a thing for me; don't care for wine at all...never have. Indeed!
It always amaze me how vast and profound is the knowledge that have acumelated on the subject! I THINK that I know something and after this kind of lecture I understand how much I have to learn more!
Being a teacher, I imagine you've encountered it before, and will many more times, I hope.

Shalom to all of you!

Evenin', Benny

Heading toward the sheets for the night?

Almost!

Just came from a nice lecture on Spanish wines, especially the Rioja alta wine, that included tasting nice wine and food.

Sounds like an enjoyable evening for a wine lover. Wouldn't do a thing for me; don't care for wine at all...never have.

Indeed!

It always amaze me how vast and profound is the knowledge that have acumelated on the subject! I THINK that I know something and after this kind of lecture I understand how much I have to learn more!

Being a teacher, I imagine you've encountered it before, and will many more times, I hope.

Yes my friend
And that what keeps me sharp! That curiosity to know (that I thank God for it!) that still burning in me!
I don't know if you ever felt that feeling , but sometimes after I understand something profoundly I can feel a shiver going down my spine!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom