EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Thanks all.

I think it is too late to try anything, the WWD is just holding cold compresses to his head.

Benny he has lots of open wounds, he has scabs all over his head and snood.  They have been having turkey fights for weeks now, day in and day out.

His head is burning up.  I am not going to give the vancomycin, it is too late he is just lying their dying. I think as close to comatose as he is trying to get liquids into him would just make him uncomfortable and maybe make it worse.

Thanks all

Sorry my friend
I belive he had wonderful life with all the hens there!

Brush goats, nothing fancy just boar crosses BUT their from a friend and they have the exact same kind of terrain, so they're suited to our kind of forest.
they're

Thanks all.

I think it is too late to try anything, the WWD is just holding cold compresses to his head.

Benny he has lots of open wounds, he has scabs all over his head and snood. They have been having turkey fights for weeks now, day in and day out.

His head is burning up. I am not going to give the vancomycin, it is too late he is just lying their dying. I think as close to comatose as he is trying to get liquids into him would just make him uncomfortable and maybe make it worse.

Thanks all
i'm sorry Ralphie
hugs.gif

@meltel I hope you and your husband are feeling better.
@Fire Ant Farm I hope you get a lot doe today. Thanks again for your help with mhp. I sincerely appreciate it.
@kwhites634 Thanks for the hardware blessing. I hope you have stopped itching.
@Sally Sunshine:hugs and prayers. I you are able to invest more. That sounded really miserable.
Any news on your daughter?
@mlm Mike Any kids yet?
@Auroradream26 Wow, that is a lot of hatching.
@campingshawsAny farm news?
@Eruedraith I hope you are well. What's up Downingtown :D
@MotorcycleChick Any news on Duckling?
@ChickenCanoe I hope you are feeling better. We miss you.
@Akrnaf2Gut Shabbos
@BantyChooksHow is the door to the coop issue?
@Chaos18

Dan more duck baby pictures.
@chicken hawk 33So did you sell you chicks?
@NaJoBeLeHatch update?
@kajira Here's wishing you a peaceful day in your family.
@granny hatchet I hope you and the boys are doing better.
@DwayneNLiz I hope you get a good ride in. I love the multi quotes you and @Fire Ant Farm do. It at least makes you a great thread friend noticing and responding to people.
OK sorry if I missed you, I will catch a post from you later I hope.

Just a broody hona. I'm headed on a 7-day Caribbean cruise so it's out of my mind! :weee

Back
Top Bottom