EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Y'all hold it down a bit if you can, please; I'm trying to watch the ball game

I'm bouncing between chores, baseball and hockey. The baseball game is on outside, hockey game on TV.
Cards are up 4-0 against Atlanta trying for the sweep.

UPDATE
Blues just went up 1-0 ninety seconds into the game.

Last edited:
Quote: Sounds exciting...and confusing
smile.png

Anyone who knows me, personally or on here, certainly knows I'm no fan of further governmental mandates, but it seems logical to me that if bb guns & water pistols weren't such exact replicas of the "real thing" there'd be a lot less "we thought he had a real gun"

Already is a law. Toy guns are required by law to have a orange tip and can't be removed. BB guns and pellet guns are not required by law to because they are not toys.

My son and his friend went 'trick or treating' as "Men in Black".
Their guns were orange and they painted them black. I thought that was a bad idea but they lived to tell the tale.

O.K, I've not seen one, but what's to stop someone from painting or taping over the orange tip?

Supposed to be illegal to do so, much like driving 100mph in town I guess.
Further looking into it, the federal law it looks like is for the sale and transport, and they say from manufacturers that it is illegal to remove. According to a airsoft post on eBay the owner can remove, the law is just for the sale?
Maybe something like those tags on mattresses?

Last edited:
just looked at the moving picture, looked familur, wwwwwait thats my house awwww crap so much for trying to live off grid mama took the house

Back
Top Bottom