EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Not at all.
I've already gone through Cyberknife radiation. Scans show the tumor shrinking, & nothing around the colon, where all this crap started, but the oncologist is adament about the need to follow-up the radiation with chemo. I've already made it clear that I have no intention of spending the rest of my years repairing collateral damage to healthy parts screwed up by chemo.
Good morning Whites. Good to have some positive news. Continuing prayers here.

Not at all.
I've already gone through Cyberknife radiation. Scans show the tumor shrinking, & nothing around the colon, where all this crap started, but the oncologist is adament about the need to follow-up the radiation with chemo. I've already made it clear that I have no intention of spending the rest of my years repairing collateral damage to healthy parts screwed up by chemo.
If the oncologist has clearly laid out the pros and cons of the added chemotherapy,
then he/she should respect your decision.
:hugs

Here are my day 7 air cells. I've been running 40% humidity--should I increase and how much? Also, I had two blood rings. What can cause that? Thanks! View attachment 1857372
They look ok, I would take it down to 30 for three days and candle again. I dont candle days 7 14 18 lol I candle every three days to keep a good eye on them. oh and Thanks for the link! I still didnt sell anything on there lol

Improvement with what? I'm drawing a blank. :old
oh boy hugs whites

They disappeared the next night :drool DS's a really good cook. Been decades since I'd tasted Stripers. He's coming back for the 2 weeks of rifle season, & we may go after them again once, depending on the weather. He said about maybe bringing his boat; we'll see.
Luke what luke caught with da pop pop this morning at the marsh! that flathead could "swoller" that boy~! fish fry lol doesnt he look so proud yet nonchalant? Turdboy lmao
67403639_444552343069688_4109136379068284928_n.jpg

Thank you, kind sir.
xoxoxox

Hugs MC! u too phage, ,cynth, mike, peter, hippie, and everyone else reading :) u know who u are!

Oh boy..that big ol fish had to be so fun to reel in. I realize that they aren't usually big fighters like a nice sizeed trout, or bass. It sounds like you and I are the same out on the boat. The men didn't like fishing when I went. I always caught the most. Now, it's my daughter! lol... She not only catches the most, but the largest. Here is a photo of on if her smaller....large ones. Serious, I have a photo somewhere with her giant. Now I have to find it.
FB_IMG_1560058209482.jpg

I moved the chicks out into the coop with the older silkies. They were still alive and fine at end of day lol. They were sleeping between food and water so I dont neednto worry the others starve them. It may go the other way around if the older ones r scared of the new things in with them. They outnumber them by 2 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom