EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hello everyone, Sweets how did the bator work out, just had husband take my hatching stuff all out in the shed for the meecy mice to eat :(
Whites, wife says your doing ok, I am glad to see you have been posting again <3

Can yall believe Kid just turned 15 !!! O M G 15 years old!! and let me tell you, girls are so much more of a pain in the arctic to raise than boys! I sure hope t
How’s the poults?
huh i knew i forgot to update one of the treads. got home last night to 6 running around the brooder, couldn't even tell witch ones were the cold ones! so yeah!

Hi @Sally Sunshine ! You got rid of all your silkies? Are you just done with birds now (not counting Gooserz of course!). I have a nice group of silkie feathered black/ lavender ameraucanas to breed now and some silkie x silkie feathered ameraucanas that I'm going to cross again (aiming for blue egg laying, lavender silkies and showgirls)

Hi @Sally Sunshine ! You got rid of all your silkies? Are you just done with birds now (not counting Gooserz of course!). I have a nice group of silkie feathered black/ lavender ameraucanas to breed now and some silkie x silkie feathered ameraucanas that I'm going to cross again (aiming for blue egg laying, lavender silkies and showgirls)
Did u ever set up a page or group for your flock and all your stuff u make? I sold the silkies b4 winter, not a fan of them. I thought I was but they aren't much fun like chickens who can actually see. Their proofs were so huge I swear only a few could even see the ground. Idk if I will do chickens again, if I do it may be meaties. I do miss getting colored eggs though

Back
Top Bottom