EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Yes @daxigait you breeding her or not, either way your using her as a breeder so she is YOUR HERD, and future Momma of your littles, I would use it for sure, its adorable.
Thanks. I am having them work that one up and the girls laying on the decking. that actually used to be a coop and I opened it up and cleaned it up and the girls love to lay there on the raised boards.

Here it is EXTREMELY difficult to receive any permit for any firearms. The fact that almost every one have an obligatory 3 years of military service doesn't change thst fact. There are some very rigid criteria, and I don't fallow any one. so no firearms for me. although that in my services I have shoot from M-16, Galil, AK -47 , M2 50 CAL. and even a 105mm howitzer in the Civil life I can have only this beauty.
(I am sure that in the US this is a child weapon but what can I do? :idunno)

AFB7A2A6-EBE4-45A5-965C-BD203B9AE97B (1).jpg

Last edited:
Here it is EXTREMELY difficult to receive any permit for any firearms. The fact that almost every one have an obligatory 3 years of military service doesn't change thst fact. There are some very rigid criteria, and I don't fallow any one. so no firearms for me. although that in my services I have shoot from M-16, Galil, AK -47 , M2 50 CAL. and even a 105mm howitzer in the Civil life I can have only this beauty.
(I am sure that in the US this is a child weapon but what can I do? :idunno)

View attachment 2353432
and so many people here don't appreciate, understand, or value our rights. In fact too many want to dismantle them. I saw a sign yesterday that I appreciated. It said "I'm proud to be an American if you're not leave!"

there are so many people actively promoting revolution here and who don't appreciate what we have. they honestly can go somewhere else that does all the things they like why don't they leave the one place that doesn't alone. first one I would suggest there's a spiritual answer for that

Back
Top Bottom