EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Where did you get all that liver from? You processed a Mastodon?
We don't eat filter organs anymore.. gizzards, liver, kidneys. That's housing all the toxins cleaned out of the animal's blood stream.
"I'll have a Lympth Node sandwich and an icetea please"
:sick

200 people in a single outhouse?
So?
c31a0c5c-ada2-4659-abb6-0052e3a84904.jpg

I said I was going out and about for awhile but had to share a pic I just snapped..
Recently I've talked about my missing Jersey Giant hen. How she was missing and couldn't find her.
SHE'S BACK...
20171023_145228 copy.jpg
As soon as I walked out there she was with her little chicks. I can't count them because I can't get near her.
One minute I am whining about too many Chickens and now they are hatching naturally under our sun deck.
Debating on catching them because there are about 15 roosters free with = amounts of free hens.. they get pretty fiesty at times...

I said I was going out and about for awhile but had to share a pic I just snapped..
Recently I've talked about my missing Jersey Giant hen. How she was missing and couldn't find her.
SHE'S BACK...
View attachment 1167745 As soon as I walked out there she was with her little chicks. I can't count them because I can't get near her.
One minute I am whining about too many Chickens and now they are hatching naturally under our sun deck.
Debating on catching them because there are about 15 roosters free with = amounts of free hens.. they get pretty fiesty at times...
:wee

Back
Top Bottom