EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

D0FC98BD-C02A-4601-8A5E-8A045B9BB69A.jpeg Serama just hatched. Her eyes look a little swollen. But they are so cute! I’ll get pics of the others soon

Last edited:
I have an uncle who was a single dad for a while. He trimmed trees for a living and the family tells stories about how he would take his d d out on a job with him and nail her dress to a nearby tree so she had to stay in one spot where he could see her while he was up in the tree he was working on.
In my framing days I was working on my sisters remodel. My nephew was being a royal pain in the ask. I told him if he didn’t quit I’d nail him to the wall. He started to tell me that I wouldn’t dare but before he got the word dare out I had him up on the wall with hammer and nail ready to nail him to it. He left us alone for the rest of the rebuild and in fact became a pretty good helper.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry, because some kids need ummm not be left loose! Parents fault though
Lol. . it is kinda sad but :confused: the man had to pay the bills somehow. . sometimes I think our babies would be better off with their dress nailed to a tree than the dangers of letting who knows who baby sit these days. Mind ya this was 40 sum years ago. . . . would be considered serious child abuse these days. :old

Anona fresh from the tree
View attachment 1177229

Those look like hedgeballs! I have no idea what they are, but I doubt I would taste one.....I am semi-fussy and not very adventuresome in my eating...

On a bright note, I know this will not enthuse Benny, but I shall have fresh pork liver for supper tonight!!! I am excited for it, as it is a fave of mine I to not get often.

Back
Top Bottom