EE / Ameraucana Bantam Gender & Color?

JayC

Songster
Jun 13, 2018
I got Parsley about 6 weeks ago, so it's at least 6 weeks. I got Parsley at a locally run & owned store that got "Ameraucana" chicks from a local seller, but I'm unaware if it's true or just an Egger.
I thought Parsley would be all white as a chick... but this coloring is so pretty!
Also leaning towards pullet... no color at all in the comb area, plus only see one row of comb bumps plus no waddle development at all. Also heard if there's 'leakage' of color in the wings, it would likely be male?

1591570213774.png

1591570254057.png
1591570269583.png

So... what do you guys think? Hen or roo? Coloration? Also... is this a true ameraucana or an easter egger?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 1591570156158.png
    1591570156158.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
For gender, she looks like a pullet for now.
If you just got her from a local store, and I'm assuming she was the same price as other chickens, then she is most likely an Easter Egger. Americaunas are going to be more expensive and harder to find.
Beautiful bird though!

For gender, she looks like a pullet for now.
If you just got her from a local store, and I'm assuming she was the same price as other chickens, then she is most likely an Easter Egger. Americaunas are going to be more expensive and harder to find.
Beautiful bird though!
Thank you for the reply! She's one egger out of the bunch, and the one I'm most certain is female out of the others. Good to note!

Back
Top Bottom