EE chickie for Shellie Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That's complete bullsh*t.

Quote:
I did apologize and chose not to respond to anymore of your seemingly sarcastic comments, like 'oh I just suck don't I?'...

Let's just delete this thread and call it a day. It's a waste of forum space.

Quote:

Quote:
I did apologize and chose not to respond to anymore of your seemingly sarcastic comments, like 'oh I just suck don't I?'...

I wasn't being sarcastic I was being serious. And that was no apology, that was you walking away upset. You deleted all your posts after you wrote that, too.
I'm trying to make you not mad at me anymore but I guess I can't.
When I said "well I just suck don't I?" I meant it because that's how you made me feel.
For God sakes I'm 14, stop swearing at me and just leave me alone, I"M SORRY.

Quote:

Quote:

I wasn't being sarcastic I was being serious. And that was no apology, that was you walking away upset. You deleted all your posts after you wrote that, too.
I'm trying to make you not mad at me anymore but I guess I can't.
When I said "well I just suck don't I?" I meant it because that's how you made me feel.
For God sakes I'm 14, stop swearing at me and just leave me alone, I"M SORRY.

roll.png
Just leave YOU alone?! I'm not the one posting separate threads to CONTACT you... Give me a break. That WAS an apology. I said 'I'm sorry'. End of story.

You want me to be mad at you but I'm not. I have been sweet, honest, and truthful this entire time. That is why I ask all BYC members to read my past posts, because when they do they will all understand. And as I told you I'm done. I am passive, and I am true to my word.
Again, I apologize BYC members for the drama, and I'm sorry Shellie for all the grief. Good day.
-Travis

Sounds like to me you both want to have the last word. He said he is sorry so leave it at that.
Chris

This all would have played out better via PM's. Swearing isn't making anyone look any better - nor is trying to have the last word. Please, both, just stop and be done with it.

Travis, take it as a lesson learned. No one wants to be called out publicly, take it to PM's. Your artwork is lovely, you're providing a wonderful service to us all, and I for one really appreciate it.

Peace to both of you.

First of all, this sort of thing should be private, not on open forum.

Secondly, if you have to alter a word to make it get past the censor, you need not post it.

Thirdly, apologies, if offered in the intended spirit should be considered with grace. Even better is if you are not sure how someone will take something, don't post it, PM it.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom