EE colors with pictures- anyone?

My wheaten standard EE Wendy --
2591783856_ff00fe1f12.jpg

and one of her chicks (crossed with a white bantam sultan)
3446571594_8395e0cedc.jpg

If it ever stops raining (
roll.png
) I'll go take some pics of my EEs. We have 8 and they're just gorgeous. They're now about 8 weeks old and what a variety! Many of them looks VERY similar to each other as chicks and now look COMPLETELY different from each other. They are such fun chickens--you never know what you'll end up with, but you know it'll be beautiful!

Wow I just love how unique looking all the EE's are! I have an ordering magazine from Welp Hatchery and I think I will definitely order some of these when its time for new chicks!

Here's mine.

In first picture, ( the younger bunch) there are 3 rir's and 3 EE's. Snowflake is the white one, and you can see Gandalf with the huge pink comb on left. There is also Sarah who looks like our other EE in next picture. We just moved them outside to their new digs the other night.
smile.png

26177_the_new_flock_145.jpg

Here is Merlin, now known as Merle. We thought she was a he, but we are pretty sure she's not now.
lol.png
She is the oldest in the older bunch. She's about 9/10 weeks old. The others are 7/8 weeks old.

26177_the_new_flock_149.jpg

26177_the_new_flock_143.jpg

Here's a better picture of Snowflake.

26177_the_new_flock_154.jpg

Bluemoon

Here is Marilyn, my cockerapullet. He started out as a small, ugly, yellow chick.
22798_marilyn_ee_7_dys.jpg

And started growing spots.
22798_marilyn_cockapullet.jpg

I was out in the coop last night, and he's grown again, and is looking more elegant. His comb hasn't turned red yet, so there is the distinct possiblity he is a large, colorful hen. The one time when you want a hen to be a rooster!!!
Ginseng as a chick
22798_cinnamon_3dys.jpg

And Ginseng at 6 weeks.
22798_ginseng_6_wks.jpg

EE crossed with my BO rooster
22798_eexbo_newlly_hatched.jpg

And the same chicks at 6 weeks of age.
22798_boxee_roo_andhen_7wks.jpg

They change so much from week to week; they are 8 weeks now and I need to update my pics.
Just sent some hatching eggs of the EExBO cross to Utah for the egg give away. Hope they do well!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom