EE colors with pictures- anyone?

OK, here are some really bad pics of my birds. Wow, I need a new camera.
roll.png
tongue.png
These are btwn 8-9 weeks. I just LOVE the color variations in EEs!

Cricket:
100_2218.jpg

100_2216.jpg

Sundown:
100_2222.jpg

100_2229.jpg

I'll look for more pics--they're around here somewhere!
big_smile.png

Hopefully when she starts laying i will have the quality rooster that i am looking for. She is just 9 weeks old now but what I will do is post her picture when she is laying and I will let everyone know that interested in her eggs that I can ship them. Thanks for the compliments..I think she is neat O too.
Quote:

Quote:
No. Pretty sure she was a brown chick.
sad.png
sorry.

But several of mine looked similar small but as they grew they look very different from each other. A couple look the same but for instance Carmelita looked like she was going to be white like my other EE'r but then she developed that gorgeous caramel color. You just never know.

I know what you mean. I did notice on my solid white fuzzball, she's got a caramel colored head, and now that her "big girl" feathers are coming in, they were white, but every once in a while you see that caramel color like you were talking about. I may "borrow" the name Carmelita for her, if you don't mind! Depending on her coloring, of course.
wink.png

Shelly

Here are My EEs I have no idea what you would call their colors

My EE roo Chipmunk:
4439_chickens_4-26_008.jpg

Favorite hen KD (she is in the front):
4439_chickens_4-26_016.jpg

My two other EE girls are Spectacle and Big Mama and I need to upload some pictures of them.....

And my babies which ether have Chipmunk or my BR Romeo as a dad these are from when they first hatched to about a week old they are now 2 weeks:
4439_chicks-eggs_5-5_010.jpg

4439_chicks-eggs_5-5_016.jpg

4439_chicks_5-4_013.jpg

4439_chicks_5-4_009.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom