EE flock for sale to pet home - pickup only in PA

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
I have made a very difficult decision and decided to rehome my entire EE flock. Whitney, the white ameraucana has already been rehomed and will not be included in this sale for those who are familiar with my birds.

1 Rooster and 8 hens - ages range from 2 to coming up on 3 years old. They have never been forced to lay through winter and have always gone through their natural moult cycles. I expect you will get still get many more eggs from these ladies and I do believe all are currently laying. All have full muffs/beards and beautiful plumage. They are in excellent condition and free range regularly. I am getting blue, green and pink eggs from the girls and do not know who lays which color egg, with the exception of Amelia (black ameraucana) who lays a green speckled egg.

For pics, please see this post. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=30667

$10
each

Please contact me via email at [email protected] with inquiries. I am located in Slatington PA if you would like to Mapquest to find the distance. Thanks for looking.

Jody

Last edited:
Jody are you selling them by the piece? I might be ineterested in acouple or all of the hens. But it would have to be when I come over this summer.
Thanks!
big_smile.png

However Sam..I would prefer to sell at least two together so they don't go alone to somewhere unfamiliar. It will make it less stressful on them. If they're still around by summer, you are welcome to them but my goal is to move them quickly as I need to seriously downsize.
sad.png

Jody

Oh gosh I have seen pictures of these girls and I am craving some green or blue eggs and my only EE doesn't have a beard and hasn't started to lay yet If I am looking for more girls in the summer I will make sure to email you first ! sorry it is just kind of crowded here already but I might down size and then up size again.

Good Luck finding these beautiful birds good homes,

Henry

Thanks Em, I responded.

Jody

I would love them, I think Im about 1 1/2 hours away but I dont have my coop done yet. Please keep us posted. By the way, that Roo is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom