EE question

Sylverfly

Songster
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
Northeastern Michigan
Ok so I’m certain this little guy is a rooster now, a very sweet one. Anyway I was wondering if there’s a color that he’s close to or if it’s a common EE color. He’s about 2 months old, and he loves to do little rooster dances whenever he sees me. Thanks.

rooster009.jpg

rooster007.jpg

Well, for starters, he is gonna be GORGEOUS!!! Also, it is my understanding that because they are crossbred, EE's can come in ANY color, and do not have "standard" colors.

I second the above post!
He will be very pretty!!
It's really hard to tell with ee's what they will look like when they are bigger. (or it's hard for me)
smile.png

Like the other posters said there aren't really standard colors for ee's. Your roo is a pretty common color. I have two like that (a roo and a pullet) and they are so VOCAL! The roo started crowing around 6 weeks. The grow to be absolutely beautiful ... someone posted a picture of a full grown roo with the same coloring and he was gorgeous!

I also have a little one who looks exactly like yours, I too would love to see a picture of what he will look like!! Anyone got any photos to post?

(Edit, in fact my avatar is a pic of her/him a couple of weeks ago)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom