EE With one Blue Leg and one Green Leg !! UPDATED PICS Page 4

She is cool!
Sorry to go OT, but what color do you call the pullet in behind Two-Tone in the third pic? Is she dark bodied? I have an EE that has the white head and neck with a dark grey body. I love the pattern and wondered what is was called.
Thanks!
I want a Two-Tone of my own, now.
smile.png

Quote:
That is Little Scratch (mom (Scratch) was a Wheaten Old English Bantam Game X daddy (Pretty Boy)was a Black Breasted Red EE ). They are my mom's brood.

PS Thank you everybody for your comments.

29751_dscn0317.jpg

29751_dscn0330.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! You should try to get a few more pics of this. Ive never seen anything like it. Interesting. Look like she stepped in the paint. Never mind I found the other pics. Man alive

Last edited:
I hope there is no misunderstanding
The light colored gray hen was posted for someone who asked about her because she was in the background.
I am happy I can share this beautiful bird, TwoTone, of my mom's brood with everyone.

Quote:
Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to cause any confusion. I just have an EE that looks a lot like her and wondered how the silver color came to be. Is there a proper name for that color/pattern?

Quote:
Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to cause any confusion. I just have an EE that looks a lot like her and wondered how the silver color came to be. Is there a proper name for that color/pattern?

I wish I knew how she came to be that color came from a Wheaten Old English Bantam Game Hen X Daddy was a Black Breasted Red EE. I do not know the roos full lineage, just color and the EE background. We hatched her out ourselves. We (My mom raises chickens too, and we sometimes hatch and raise the little ones together) had a great hatch with these two and 3 or 4 Roos worth keeping with a few BLRW's & BJGiants. We are very picky about our Roos. Both of these are hers, I'm am just sharing their beauty with others.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom