eFowl.com- bad experience

Glad I found this thread! We are getting chickens next spring and it's looking like ordering online will be cheaper, for what I want. Which hatchery do you guys suggest using, since efowl seems so horrible? I'm in Washington state. I like the dual purpose grab bag ... Should I look into Murray McMurray? (spelled that wrong) Any and all input is greatly appreciated!!

I'll have to check out Ideal Poultry ... I'm in Washington state, so I want to find a place close-ish to me. I saw there was one in California, but can't remember the name of it. Will just have to pay extra for faster shipping :)

I to ordered three females and one male Ducks from efowl and all were happy and healthy, and are now 6 months old. Don't unerstand how same can have a good experience with them and others not.

my order with efowl came through ok. I had 15 hens (the min order), 5 of three breeds ordered but only 2 breeds came. They said due to the late season order the one breed was not available anymore. The customer service was great as they credited me a full order of the missing breed come this spring (15 birds as its the min order). so I thought was worthy. all my birds are doing great. they send a couple extras with each order too, just in case you loose one or two.
I haven't fulfilled my remaining credit order yet. if they jack me around I'll surely post about it.

Really? My ducks arrived at the post office today and none of them died (so I got an x-tra one) and they were In good shape and can tell the weren't handled a lot because now they all follow me

I have had a terrible experience with them as well I ordered 12 of the golden 300 hybrid layer ducks 10 females and 2 males. I also ordered 15 pastel call ducks and 10 of their Emery penciled runners.They were ordered at the same time but were going to be shipped at separate times. The first to ship were the layer ducks they shipped these poor little guys at the time when half the country was locked down because of all the snow storms I had sent emails out to everyone I ordered from and told them if the weather was bad in their area to please delay and not send them.E fowl sent them anyway they were rerouted again and again they finally ended up at post office 33 miles away were a compassionate postal worker called me told me they had them there and that most were dead .I drove 33 miles 1 way to get them all were dead except 2 and they both died a couple of hours later. They replaced the order and couldn't even ship a couple extra for the inconvenience these arrived ok but guess what 4 males 8 females not what I ordered next I called them and told them what happened and sent pics they called me and told me they needed more pics that they couldn't tell really on a auto sexing breed! second order with the calls was supposed to ship on monday got email saying will arrive between tues and thurs it's thurs and no ducks same deal as last time .Part of it is they are trying to be cheap and sending 2 day priority mail instead of express mail. they don't care about their customers or the animals they ship I don't know who is worse Meyer hatchery or these people.

Do they advertise the "stolen" pics as their birds, that would definitely be wrong but some places just put up stock photos of breeds, not to be dishonest, just a stock photo, just curious.

Back
Top Bottom