Efowl.com chicks arrived today! PICS including extra chicks

I was very pleased with Efowl. They shipped out of Boulder, CO and have had really good customer service. I like how you can order small quantities of multiple breeds and not pay an arm and a leg. For my 10 chicks (all of different breeds) I payed about $40 including shippling and ended up with 8 extra chicks.

dako'ng itlog :

I was very pleased with Efowl. They shipped out of Boulder, CO and have had really good customer service. I like how you can order small quantities of multiple breeds and not pay an arm and a leg. For my 10 chicks (all of different breeds) I payed about $40 including shippling and ended up with 8 extra chicks.

Very happy to hear that! I'm in California, and I think Efowl is probably one of the closest hatcheries to me. My 10 chicks I want will end up costing me $50.50 including shipping, and I'm good with that. I just have to call them and make sure if I give them a date, they will not ship before that, as I will be on vacation.​

you have the EE and brown leghorn mixed up.
smile.png

Quote:
Very happy to hear that! I'm in California, and I think Efowl is probably one of the closest hatcheries to me. My 10 chicks I want will end up costing me $50.50 including shipping, and I'm good with that. I just have to call them and make sure if I give them a date, they will not ship before that, as I will be on vacation.

Even closer than Belt Hatchery in Fresno?

Oooh, thank you for the heads-up on eFowl! I am in their site building an order right now. They have an amazing selection, and my order is coming out way cheaper than MPC. They even have partridge Wyndottes and buff Brahmas.
celebrate.gif
I think I will be cancelling my MPC order and going with eFowl instead. They are closer to me, anyway so hopefully the trip will be easier on the chicks.

Congrats on your babies, woohoo!
big_smile.png

I do not suggest ordering from efowl. We ordered ducks and chickens from them and after three shipments and 2 months, we still don't have all of our birds. They also send a lot of warmer chicks (which are most likely roosters). All of the warmer chicks they sent in the third shipment now have Mareks disease and can't walk. They just sleep all day and will probably die. Also in that shipment, 2 birds were DOA and 2 more died within hours of arrival. Obviously these people have no regard for the health and well being of their birds.

Luckily, our flock has been vaccinated so we should be ok, and I also called efowl and got my money back. That doesn't make up for all the time I've spent hand feeding these sick chicks or the fact that I have to watch them die.

Back
Top Bottom