Egg Aprons

Egg gathering aprons in fun chicken or farm fabrics!!

$40

Free shipping within the US.

Each apron has 10 lined egg pockets (same fabric inside and out) and a lined back in a matching solid.
Size is about 18" x 21" with generous ties.

I am a quilter and my aprons are homemade. šŸ£
(click on pictures for a larger view or slideshow)

Roosters on Newsprint

View attachment 2441652

Vibrant Hens and Eggs

View attachment 2441663
Bohemian Roosters

View attachment 2441672

Roaming Roosters on Teal

View attachment 2441674
We understand allergies well, and we are a non-smoking home. ā¤
Your aprons are absolutely adorable! What a fun idea. I, too, am a quilter, and I've sewn a few clothing items, but not an egg gathering apron (yet!).

Your aprons are absolutely adorable! What a fun idea. I, too, am a quilter, and I've sewn a few clothing items, but not an egg gathering apron (yet!).
Thank you! šŸ¤—

I had done some household items before but not really anything clothing like, and a friend asked me about a baking apron. I thought...hmm, I'll give it a try and one thing led to another then next thing I knew egg aprons were popping up all over the place.

I won't confess to how many eggs I have dropped, then cursed and said I need a better way to gather my eggs! Needless to say I was motivated to make something I could understand in quilting terms and avoid all the clothing tracing pattern stuff. You know...that beigey brown tissue paper that unfolds for miles and miles and has all these funny markings on it that look like a foreign language because quilting terms and clothing terms are from entirely different planets! šŸ˜

Some new fabrics are on the way!! :wee

And I just added this one below on the first page as a limited edition apron. There will only be a few of these available.
Poultry Chow- (based on the cute bags of feed contained in the fabric :D )

1614029806853.jpeg
1614029904051.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom