Egg had a heartbeat

Banana01

Songster
Feb 18, 2021
San Martin, Peru
I was cracking eggs to cook in the oven and this one was being sat on a little too long. However i did cook the liquid. I could see the heart pulsing in the sun.

Screenshot_20220104-123907_Gallery.jpg

@Banana01 I don't see why it's funny.

Maybe im a bad person then. I did the reaction because I dont think it is sad, but people that do think its sad I can't do anything about it. I had never seen a pulsing heartbeat and veins in an egg before, it amazed me to see this stage of how the chicken is growing. I thought it was neat to see, but the reaction was more like aww poor baby.

Maybe you feel offended by my reaction, but unfortunately i get 10 eggs a day from my hens, and sometimes i let them sit on them a little too long like this one. And my flock is already maxed out and I get too many eggs sometimes.

Maybe im a bad person then. I did the reaction because I dont think it is sad, but people that do think its sad I can't do anything about it. I had never seen a pulsing heartbeat and veins in an egg before, it amazed me to see this stage of how the chicken is growing. I thought it was neat to see, but the reaction was more like aww poor baby.

Maybe you feel offended by my reaction, but unfortunately i get 10 eggs a day from my hens, and sometimes i let them sit on them a little too long like this one. And my flock is already maxed out and I get too many eggs sometimes.
that egg had been developing for days. Evidently this egg was left for days under a broody. Collect more often or check the eggs before cracking them open 😬 Don't laugh about seeing a dying heartbeat as a result of your own carelessnes.
I dont know HOW you find this humorous in any way, that's honestly just really, really sad.

Back
Top Bottom