Egg in Bra...moving but its day 24

Wow a 4 1/2 year old thread .. !
woot.gif

Quote:
Oh, yeah. I guess I didn't notice. I searched for it instead of combing through the pages. I saw that "bra vs. broody" or whatever it was. It still sounds like fun!
tongue.png

How funny...

I can't even put an egg in my pocket and remember to take it out when i get inside..
barnie.gif

So if someone can pull this off my hats off to them cause you have to be all aware 24 hours a day for at least 21 days
big_smile.png

I REALLY want to try this now. Only with a quail egg or something because I really want a button or coturnix quail. Wouldn't it be quite the conversation starter! "Oh, what a cute little bird!" "Oh, thanks! I hatched him in my underwear!"
lau.gif

Quail egg shells can be really fragile I've accidentaly broken some just by picking them up just make sure you get a strong one or you could end up with a bit of a sticky mess, lol
lol.png
Could you put a button egg in one of those breast milk collection shell that might protect it? or would it make it too cool?
hmm.png

cool whatever works. I had to rescue one of my dogs puppies it was frozen but barely alive so i breathed on it and stuck it in my bra course it was only a few days old eyes still closed and everything. I kept it there and it was still breathing, it started to whine i stimulated it with a towel and that worked but kept her there until she was warm enough to go back out to a worried momma.

Back
Top Bottom