EGG INTOLERANCE!!! How can I justify ducks?

I eat my duck eggs and love them. Chicken eggs don't make me sick really.. but on occasion I have gotten a little bit of nausea after eating chicken eggs. I have never felt bad after eating my duck eggs.
No reason you couldn't eat eggs from a Welsh harlequin, but my Cayuga ducks lay pleanty eggs for me. I think they are pretty nice for a dual purpose breed.

Asian people there love duck & duck eggs
I've always felt asian at heart. I remember my first time eating duck, savory and juicy! Like the bacon of birds! I also enjoyed the eggs, and honestly I prefer eating eggs over eating ducks (they're my pets after all) that's why I want egg laying sparkly looking ducks.

I only got to use duck eggs once in a baked good, it was gluten free bread. I've never ever had such fluffy moist gf anything! The bread rose so high. Most gf stuff is like a punch in the face, stupid dog ate my babies before I could use their eggs again😞

I've always felt asian at heart. I remember my first time eating duck, savory and juicy! Like the bacon of birds! I also enjoyed the eggs, and honestly I prefer eating eggs over eating ducks (they're my pets after all) that's why I want egg laying sparkly looking ducks.
I don't know the rules for selling eggs where you live, but here in AZ, we can get a free license for nest run egg production that is all the eggs I would ever sell. Farmer's Markets have lots of rules, but selling direct from the farm there are usually less rules. Here, we can make lots of home baked things like bread and cake without much of a license, either. Those guys are very popular at our market.

X's 2 on that! I like them better for omelets, too. The hold up to folding over without cracking.
Ever tried putting down a layer of Mexican cheese on the pan before ya pour in the egg? I do this with grilled cheese and quesadillas too. Crispy crunchy cheese on the outside and soft stringy cheese on the inside🤤 (I love to cook and I'm on keto rn so I need eggs!)
IMG_20200623_135310961~2.jpg

I only got to use duck eggs once in a baked good, it was gluten free bread. I've never ever had such fluffy moist gf anything! The bread rose so high. Most gf stuff is like a punch in the face, stupid dog ate my babies before I could use their eggs again😞
I have electric netting to keep my ducks and chickens safe. It might be something you could use. I got some goat netting, it was about 1/2 the cost of the chicken version from Premier1. The chicken netting was back-ordered due to Covid.

Back
Top Bottom