Egg rolling around 6 days early?

Tracyrene--Me too! I just want them to hatch and be safe. I have 2 eggs from my Rouen that was taken by a fox last week--so they are kind of important to me. The rest are my favorite--Welsh Harlequins. This is so nerve racking for a first timer.

I have a pip!! It happened somewhere between 11:30pm and 5am. So 6 days of wiggling! The other 4 are still rocking. The pipper is loudly chirping! Yay! Anything on yours?? Good luck on you Rouens and others! I have no idea what mine are!

I had 3 ducks hatch on day 23 their all fine 1 had pipped at the wrong end and had to be helped probably because I was still turning them. Another lady had the same thing not sure if it's something to do with the warmer weather?

I had 3 ducks hatch on day 23 their all fine

This is so good to know! Thanks for the reply. I dont have any pipping yet, but will post an update as soon as I see something.​

Just put them on lockdown and up the humidity and they will be ok I only set 3 eggs and they all hatched. They are 2 weeks old now and really healthy so I dont think the early hatch did them any harm. Good luck
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

If you talk to them, they will start to cheep back to you soon (no kidding). I always encourage mine out when they are near to hatching.......we don't have any near neighbours, so I am not likely to be committed (I hope)

Sandie

Back
Top Bottom