Egg stuck in membrane outside vent. Help!

If her vent is blocked, it's best to get this egg out asap. I'm trying to think of more folks to tag but my brain is freezing up.

Would the vet take a look at this picture and advise you on what to do for tonight until you can get to their office in the morning?

All of our vet clinics are closed now. So there's no one who will be willing to look at her at this point in time. The only that I could find who be willing to do anything said that he be available in the morning but couldn't do anything tonight.

Well that's what I was thinking but to be completely honest I don't have experience with this situation thankfully. I do remember reading about something similar a while back and the member did cut before posting and the folks here said to not cut if it ever happened again

All of our vet clinics are closed now. So there's no one who will be willing to look at her at this point in time. The only that I could find who be willing to do anything said that he be available in the morning but couldn't do anything tonight.
I guess if the vet told you what to do as a practicing vet, that could make them liable if something went wrong

I think I just found that post you're referring to and yeah we will refrain from cutting it. I just want to know if people think she will last the night because I would really prefer an expert to deal with this.

Back
Top Bottom