Egg stuck in prolapsed vent

Swilso3

Chirping
Dec 17, 2019
What do i do. She seems like its nothing at all but it looks terrible. The blue egg is stuck in there. Shes 6 months old and this is her first egg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 57
What do i do. She seems like its nothing at all but it looks terrible. The blue egg is stuck in there. Shes 6 months old and this is her first egg
Put her in warm water to her vent let her calm down and gently push it will come out then when the egg comes out put her in cool water and it will help her vent to go back

Put her in warm water to her vent let her calm down and gently push it will come out then when the egg comes out put her in cool water and it will help her vent to go back
I cant even tell where her vent is. I will soak her now. Shes very calm and alert. What is that small hole? That must be her vent hole which looks very small for this big egg to come out😱

Last edited:
Shes trying to push after i soaked her. I see no other holes that egg could come out of. I put olive oil around that hole. I tried gently massaging it in the warm water too.
Is the egg able to come out? You might have to do something more hands on if it doesn’t come out soon, as that egg is blocking the only exit of her body. None of her excrement is able to come out with that egg there.

hows she doing
I soaked her again and as i soaked her i saw what really looked like what should be her vent. It has poo around the opening. I put her on her side and pushed the egg back up in her toward that opening. Now she has a normal vent again but egg is back in there. Letting her rest a bit and will try again not sure how she sucked that back inside but it is. I have to get it out. I will post another picture soon. Thank you for your support and advice

Back
Top Bottom