Egg (subtle, so as not to attract jennspeeps)

roosmom

Songster
11 Years
Jun 3, 2008
upper peninsula
you know, I just read Jennspeeps post, I almost didnt put this here.........but.........evilness prevailed, he he he he he he he
Went out to the coop today to put some more straw in on the floor and what do I find?? he he he he
AN EGG
wee.gif

woot.gif

But seriously, I dont know if I can eat it. I really dont. I know for a fact it was laid within the last 24hrs so that isnt the issue. I just dont know.
Jennspeeps this is for you,
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Yep, I kept the devil from making me post yesterday about having to give away eggs because they girls have figured out this egg laying business and we're already getting too many.
Congrats on your first egg roosmom. Why not blow it out and have it as a keepsake.
Sorry Jennspeeps.
sad.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
....i understand your pain jen!..mine finally started to lay this week!!...
wee.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
...ooh..sorry..that didnt make it worse for you did it?...heehee..
big_smile.png

Quote:
Jenn, I feel so bad that I want you to know you can have all my eggs for today, tomorrow and the next day. I have two dozen in the frig. Not sure what to do with all these eggs. Wasn't planning on selling them until spring.
(The devil is working overtime today).
tongue.png

Hey! we found an egg in the nest box from one of our four 6 month old pullets!(sorry Jen
tongue.png
) We have 4 of them so we don't know who layed it!
ya.gif
clap.gif
But it's a small brown egg. It's either from one of our Red Stars or one of our Buff orpingtons....
pop.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom