EGG SWAP (Columbia County, NY) "so far" list of eggs POSTED

Our weather was BEAUTIFUL but unfortunately, only 6 people showed up...complete bummer! Pretty disappointed but on the up side, I got to meet some pretty cool people. I have to go out to buy another incubator because I was left with about 70 eggs :eek:/ Sorry to hear that the weather didnt hold up on ur end.

Hey Nikki,

Did you end up with all those quail eggs? If you didn't want them I would take them. Could meet you somewhere to pick them up. If I'd known no one else was showing up I would have taken them with me.

We had 7 people show to sell and only a handfull of people walk through. We sold 6 chicks and were cold the whole time. Spent more in gas to get there.

Well I'm having a get together at my home in August and everyone is welcome. It will be nice to meet new friends and talk chicken.

Thanks, Nikki, for organizing this swap....
Thanks,Jamie for the plants, and soaps...hope the quail do well for you.

I enjoyed meeting everyone that came, hope those that were not able to come are doing all right. We are getting big fat heavy drops of rain...supposed to continue thru Tues? I sooooo wanted to spend tomorrow afternoon planting. Oh, well, soon I guess. At least today was pleasant, DD and I got a bit of sun/wind burn on our faces, but it feels kinda good, like spring is here.

I do not have any quail eggs but I do have BOs...a full dozen. Do you want to meet tomorrow for the BO eggs, Ghostwolf?
@ rebelINy... Lisa took the quail back with her, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom